Node to manage lists within McAfee Web Gateway.
The display name of the node within the flows.
System-wide unique ID of the plugin instance.
The following actions are supported:
- Block (Add to List) Within
- Unblock (Remove from List) Within
- Block (Add to List) Domain
- Block (Add to List) URL
- Block (Add to List) IP
- Unblock (Remove from List) Domain
- Unblock (Remove from List) URL
- Unblock (Remove from List) IP
Domain / URL / IP List
The McAfee Web Gateway list to add or removed items from. If the list does not exist, it will be created as an
Wildcard Express custom list. This field is editable, so any value may be entered into it. This field is seeded with a default set of list names.
URL / Domain List Type
URL / Domain List Type defines the type of list to create if the designated domain or URL list does not exist. Select a
String list type when the intent is to define a rule set using a
URL.SmartMatch rule. If
Wildcard Expression list type is selected, domains are transformed into the following four entries:
Block / Unblock Within
The location within the incoming message to search for list elements. Defaults to
Domain / IP Address / URL
The location within the incoming message to search for list element. Defaults to
msg.payload.ioc.url depending on the selected
Block (Add to List) Within or
Unblock (Remove from List) Within, the following behavior is defined for URLs and domains based on the selection.
- URL: Only URLs are processed while domains are ignored
- Domain: Only domains are processed while URLs are ignored
- URL And Domain: Both URLs and domains are processed
Convert to Domain
When looking at URLs, this setting enables converts a URL to a domain.tld format prior to adding it to a list.