Categories, Analyzers, Templates, Incident & Timeline Configuration ScreenThe Categories, Analyzers, Templates, Incident & Timeline Configuration screen allows a user to manage the following information related to runtime configuration settings.
- Incident Categories - Manage the set of categories which may be assigned to Incidents.
- Message Analyzers - Manage the set of Message Analyzer configurations available to the
NL-Analysis-Nodewithin the Security Flows. When Plugins are installed, new Message Analyzer configurations are added to the list.
- Data Renderers - Manage the set of Data Renderers defining a transformation to display JSON messages in a user-friendly format in the Incident Timeline screen or in the Incidents screen.
- Notification Templates - Manage the set of Notification Templates defining the set of email templates used by the NL-Email-Template node.
- Restricted Fields - Manage the set of restricted fields that prevent JSON data from being viewed in an Incident Timeline.
Nevelex Labs, Main Office
Metro Office Park
2950 Metro Drive, Suite 104
Bloomington, MN 55425
Phone: +1 952-500-8921