Categories, Analyzers, Templates, Incident & Timeline Configuration ScreenThe Categories, Analyzers, Templates, Incident & Timeline Configuration screen allows a user to manage the following information related to runtime configuration settings.
- Incident Categories - Manage the set of categories which may be assigned to Incidents.
- Message Analyzers - Manage the set of Message Analyzer configurations available to the
NL-Analysis-Nodewithin the Security Flows. When Plugins are installed, new Message Analyzer configurations are added to the list.
- Data Renderers - Manage the set of Data Renderers defining a transformation to display JSON messages in a user-friendly format in the Incident Timeline screen or in the Incidents screen.
- Notification Templates - Manage the set of Notification Templates defining the set of email templates used by the NL-Email-Template node.
- Restricted Fields - Manage the set of restricted fields that prevent JSON data from being viewed in an Incident Timeline.