How to Edit a Security Flow InstanceThis walk through uses the McAfee Web Gateway plugin as an example. The same procedure applies to all plugins.
- Optional Step: On the Plugins screen, check that a McAfee Web Gateway Plugin is installed in Nevelex Labs Security Flow.
- Search for the plugin by typing in "mwg" in the search bar in the upper right.
- If the plugin does not appear after searching, follow the procedure to add a plugin and return here.
- Go to the Plugin Instances screen.
- Check that the McAfee Web Gateway Instance has the correct settings:
- Click on the Edit Instance button to the left under Options. The Configure Instance screen is displayed.
- Check that the McAfee Web Gateway Server address and other Instance settings are correct for your environment. Ensure McAfee Web Gateway is configured to support automation.
- Save the changes or cancel if no changes were made to return to the Plugin Instances screen.
Saving changes will automatically restart a running plugin instance. Any plugin operations in progress or pending will likely not be completed.
- On the Plugin Instances screen, make sure the McAfee Web Gateway Plugin has a running instance:
- Check that McAfee Web Gateway Plugin instance is Running (green). If the instance is not running, click on Restart Instance to the left under Options.