Security Flow Getting Started Guide
Security Flow Screens
- Management Pages: Manage runtime settings such as the flows, communication fabrics, and OAuth2 tokens.
- Plugin Instances
- Fabric Instances
- Authorizations (OAuth2)
- Authorization Services (OAuth2 Configurations)
- Application (OAuth2) Authorization Token
- Categories, Analyzers, Incident & Timeline Configuration Screen
- Administration: Configure users, roles and permission groups, database backups, and logs.
Security Flow Reference
- Node Configuration Contexts
- Incident States and Transitions
- Node Messaging Format
- Webhook Injections